Who We Are
Our mission is to partner with families to lay a strong spiritual foundation to set children up for a lifetime of following Christ. Little Explorers exists to allow parents to become more connected to a community of faith and empower them to become more intentional at home.
Our team is composed of volunteers. Every volunteer on our ministry team has been screened, passed a background check, and received appropriate training. During services, our hallways are monitored by our security team.
What We Do
At Little Explorers, we believe that children learn best through exploring the world God made. We strive to create an environment where students learn by using all 5 senses. Our goal is to teach them that the Bible is true, God made them, and God Loves them. We have worship, a Bible story, and games.
- Come to the Early Childhood area (find it here on our church diagram).
- A volunteer at our check-in station will take your information and print an I.D. tag and name tag for your child.
- Please notify us of ANY and ALL allergies, behavioral issues, and special needs so we can best serve your child.
- At this point, you get to walk your child to their room and help them get comfortable with their new environment.
- As you go to service, please keep your I.D. tag with you.
- At the end of service, show the I.D. tag at one of the check-in stations and then collect your child from their classroom.
- How are the kids divided into classes?
- We divide children based on birthdate. This allows each child to move up together with his/her age group.
- What if my child needs me?
- If something happens and your child needs you, we will text/call you.
- When do you offer children’s programming?